- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and since the date that you recieved it, there must not have passed more than 30 days.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and the description of the problem, that you are facing. Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
- In the case, that you have purchased an item that is not from our own production line, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, since we will sort the issue out with them.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Non-returnable items are:
- Gift cards,
- Downloadable software products, templates, audio files, pdfs and other documents, concert tickets.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. Please take that in consideration and be patient.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.